Child travel consent - Matos Mateo & Asociados

Traveling with your child from Dominican Republic?

Are your kids traveling only with one parent?

Traveling for holidays with only one parent.

Are your kids traveling without a parent?

Sending your child abroad without the parent

Is one of the parents not allowing the child to travel with the other parent?

Cancelling your holidays because of this

At Matos Mateo & Associates we can help you with the request of child travel consent permits, either administratively or in court.